Recognize this? Tired of eating industrial bread and experiencing a lack of time during the “morning rush?” Then you’ll love these gorgeous, almost glutenfree breakfast muffins! Your family will love them too!
ingredients for aprox. 12 muffins
– 4 whole mandarins
– 50 grams of crushed nuts: walnuts, pecannuts, hazelnuts
– 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
– 140 grams of almond flour
– 140 grams of oatmeal (use a blender for flour texture)
– 50 grams of Tagatose or Stevia / or 100 grams of cane sugar
– 20 grams of maple sugar or syrup (I love mine sweet…)
– a dash of salt
–10 grams of vanilla sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 tsps of baking powder
– 70 grams of butter or veg. oil
preheat your oven (200°)
Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl, then start by boiling the wole mandarins in water during 5′. Mix them in the blender till you achieve a wonderful fluffy aromatic fluid. Add into the bowl and mix well. Put the rest of the wet ingredients in your blender until you get a creamy velvet liquid. Add to bowl and mix well. Put the batter into large baking cups and put these into a preformed baking tray.
Bake for 25′, after 15′ turn heat down to 180′ and turn baking tray. Enjoy!!!